2019 Girls U14A
Bloomington Youth Lacrosse Association (BYLA) has been selected to participate in Buffalo Wild Wings’ Home Team Advantage Program for this season! Every time you dine at Southdale Buffalo Wild Wings, simply show this card and Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 10% of your total bill (less promotional discounts and unless otherwise specified) back to BYLA if you have met all of the program requirements.*
Here is How the Program Works:
1. Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant, during your season. Details are on your card.
2. Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout the season back to your team.
5. The manager will contact your coach to set up a date and time to present your team with the donation.
Buffalo Wild Wings believes that teamwork builds the foundation for a successful community and our goal is to help make your community the best place to live, work, play and dine. We want to help keep our community working and playing together.
**Must present card on mobile device or via printed copy with payment. Not valid with any other offer. Card is non-transferable. No cash value. Does not include tax or gratuity. Not valid toward other promotional discounts.
HOME TEAM ADVANTAGE™
10% of your total sales at your sponsoring Buffalo Wild Wings will be donated back to your team at the end of the season.**
*THE 10% DONATION IS CONTINGENT ON THE ORGANIZATION RAISING AT LEAST $300 OF PRE-TAX SALES DURING THE PROMOTION (SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN OUR DISCRETION). OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLY. PLEASE SEE PARTICIPATING LOCATION FOR DETAILS. ©2015 BUFFALO WILD WINGS, INC.
Valid Only at: 2685A Southdale Ctr., Edina, MN